About Me

My photo
Hi there! We are two sisters, Emily (Emmy) and Elizabeth (Libby). The Lord has blessed us beyond measure and we hope you will be blessed by this blog!

Monday, March 25, 2013

Hosanna- Save Us!

Time to start nurturing this little blog again :)

This is the week many people hold as Holy Week. It started yesterday with Palm Sunday, marking the day Jesus rode into Jerusalem on a donkey while the crowds yelled, "Hosanna!" On Friday, we will remember when the crowds screamed "Crucify Him!!"

I looked up the origin of Hosanna and it means Save. The people were shouting for Jesus to save them! They probably were meaning save them from Roman rule, but I wonder if they knew how He really would save them.

To commemorate the Holy Week, I want to share some songs that have really impacted me in regards to the greatest Love Story.


"Love in that story so tender. Clearer than ever I see. Stay let me weep while you whisper, love paid the ransom for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment