About Me

My photo
Hi there! We are two sisters, Emily (Emmy) and Elizabeth (Libby). The Lord has blessed us beyond measure and we hope you will be blessed by this blog!

Thursday, August 22, 2013

What we've been up to! How about you?

Hello on a hot, sunny, humid Oklahoma afternoon!

I'm moved in to my apartment and classes haven't started yet so I have oodles of time on my hands. Last night I ironed and listened to some Nancy Leigh DeMoss programs. This afternoon I am going to share some pictures from the summer.

What a summer it has been! A week after I got home from school, my mother came down to Oklahoma to care for my ailing grandparents. That left Em and I with more housekeeping responsibilities. I thoroughly enjoyed it, but we missed our Mommy!

We had a time of back-and-forth from CO to OK because of my grandmothers failing health during July. On July 18 she received her eternal reward and began the ultimate reality of life in Heaven. But boy, do we miss her. She was our only grandmother, and we couldn't have picked a better one from a garden! Her life of godliness and servanthood inspires me to make her proud in the way I live mine.

Since we had some pretty slow days of just waiting around at the g'parents, Em and I did some exploring. We visited the OKC bombing memorial and the historic town of Guthrie.

Oh and amidst all of that, I got to spend some lovely time with our newest addition, Molly Brown, when I was in Colorado! She is the most docile, sweet, and fun 10-year-old bay roan mare you will ever meet.

Now to the fun part.......PICTURES! There's a lot so get comfy :)

Z groups are z best!

Happy fourth!








This was one of my favorite monuments. It reads "Our deeply rooted faith sustains us." Faith, indeed, is the victory that overcomes the world!






We enjoyed fun time with our little cousin! He's a hoot!

Playing the game "what is this?" while going through Grammy's closet!

Who says playing dress up is just for little girls?

Cute little Heidi!


Monsoon season in Colorado

Miss Molly Brown!

Isn't she a beaut? (both of them are!)

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures! You girls are so beautiful!!! What is a Z-Group, by the way?

    ReplyDelete