About Me

My photo
Hi there! We are two sisters, Emily (Emmy) and Elizabeth (Libby). The Lord has blessed us beyond measure and we hope you will be blessed by this blog!

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Precious baby bunny!!!

Greetings pals and gals! I have the sweetest little tidbit to share.

This afternoon we got back home from running errands and I went downstairs and was looking in all the window-wells to see if there were any critters hanging around in them. I am so glad I did, because when I opened the blinds in my dad's office, I saw a teeny-tiny baby bunny! It had its eyes closed and looked so scared. It must have hopped away from Momma and fallen in.

Here's some pictures:










****UPDATE**** We tried to care for Nutmeg as best as we could but because of some unseen illness or injury, Nutmeg went to bunny heaven the next morning. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment