About Me

My photo
Hi there! We are two sisters, Emily (Emmy) and Elizabeth (Libby). The Lord has blessed us beyond measure and we hope you will be blessed by this blog!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

How to make (or copy) McDonalds' Filet-O-Fish Sandwich

Howdy friends! It's Emmy.

Have you ever tried the Filet-O-Fish sandwich from McDonald's? If you haven't, I would recommend it! It's so yummy!
I really like that sandwich, and wanted to make my own. When I thought of all the ingredients required for it, I thought "These are easy ingredients & we have all of them! I could just make this myself!"

 Here's what you'll need:
  • A hamburger bun (or hot dog bun; whichever one you prefer)
  •  One frozen fish fillet (can be found at wal-mart in frozen food area; great value brand)
  • Slice (or two) of cheddar or colby jack/monterey cheese (again, whichever one you prefer)
  • Squirt of tartar sauce on both top & bottom bun
The assembly is pretty self explanatory, but if you need further instructions:
  1. Microwave the fish fillet, 2 minutes, low power level
  2. Prepare the bun by spreading tartar on and placing slice of cheese on bun
  3. Take the fish fillet out and put it on the bun & place top bun over it (do this quickly b/c the fillet will be hot, and the cheese will need to melt)

There you go! You've got your very own, home-made version of the Filet-O-Fish from McDonald's!
Bon appetit!


 My Filet-O-Fish Sandwich





McDonald's Filet-O-Fish Sandwich



1 comment:

  1. Emmy! You are my hero! It seems pretty simple, but I'd never thought of it before! I love these sandwiches and am going to go make one right now. I love the stuff you two put on your blog. Lots of good things to think about! Very inspiring :) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete