About Me

My photo
Hi there! We are two sisters, Emily (Emmy) and Elizabeth (Libby). The Lord has blessed us beyond measure and we hope you will be blessed by this blog!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Coming soon to a Dutch Umbrella near you.....

Dear readers, I am excited to announce that I will be posting my very first "tutorial" in the near future! I just started the project and will hopefully be done with it tomorrow as my plans to finish it tonight got derailed-but that's a different story. Anyway, I'm trying to remember to take pictures. Until then, I'll give you a preview:
For senior recognition night at my church I got two towel sets that were useful and nice, but very generic. They definitely need some personalization so I don't lose them at college. The "tutorial" is VERY basic and easy for anyone who can do a straight stitch on a sewing machine as it is just sewing on some ribbon to glam it up!
I can't wait to share with you! I hope this is just the first of many more projects to come. I imagine that I will have some more projects coming up since we are needing to watch how much we spend and go out right now. Things are going to get crafty around here! Not that we don't ever do them, but now that our activities are limited we can have more time at home to craft. So stay tuned and don't change that channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment