About Me

My photo
Hi there! We are two sisters, Emily (Emmy) and Elizabeth (Libby). The Lord has blessed us beyond measure and we hope you will be blessed by this blog!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Back to School: It's that time of year again!

Hello friends! It's Emmy. How is everyone?
Well, summer is reaching its end, as that infamous day that every kid has a bittersweet feeling about, approaches. I'm talking about: the first day of school! Don't we all love it? ;)
This fall Libby will be a freshman at Harding University! I can't believe she's going to college! Love you Libby!
As for me, well, I'm proud to announce that I will be going back to school this year! So long home-schooling! It's been nice learning with you! This fall I'll be a sophomore Pikes Peak Christian School, which is a school at our church here in Colorado Springs. I plan on finishing up my high school career there. I'm actually kind of excited about it!
Will keep you all updated on school happenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment