About Me

My photo
Hi there! We are two sisters, Emily (Emmy) and Elizabeth (Libby). The Lord has blessed us beyond measure and we hope you will be blessed by this blog!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

A New School Year....

Hey everyone! Emmy here. Well, it's that time of year again: school is about to start! I'll be a junior in high school and my sister Libby will be a sophomore in college. Something I wanted to share with you all to keep in mind for the upcoming school year, would be that: let's stay positive and have good attitudes, no matter the situation! I've heard that 'junior year' is the hardest. Sure the classes can get challenging, but to be honest, I think it'll be a great year and I don't think it will be that bad! I'm excited to start new subjects and to see what adventures lie ahead in this year. The only thing that could make junior year so hard for me is a bad attitude/outlook on it. I'm not going to let a lot of homework or tests get in my way. I'm going to try my hardest to keep a positive outlook. Attitude is everything, and if you look at everyday as dull, boring, hard, terrible, etc., those are what the days could become. But if you look at everyday as beautiful, a gift from God, wonderful, then those are what your days will be! That is what makes a great year: a good outlook and positivity, throughout all situations. You have a choice to make this upcoming (school) year good or bad. I'm choosing to make the so-called 'hardest year', an easy, and wonderful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment