About Me

My photo
Hi there! We are two sisters, Emily (Emmy) and Elizabeth (Libby). The Lord has blessed us beyond measure and we hope you will be blessed by this blog!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Coffee: My Good Friend in the Morning

Hey there. Emmy here!
Are you a coffee lover?  Don't you just love the smell of coffee being brewed? 
I don't know about you, but to me, there's just something about that first cup in the morning, that's so delicious. I like half and half in my coffee, so in the morning I put a little bit in, and then pour my coffee, and it's nice and hot, and tastes great.
What's your favorite kind of coffee? What do you like in yours?

Have a warm day! 

7 comments:

  1. Mmmm...coffee. Infact, at this moment I have a hot cup of the wonderful stuff. I like mine in a cute mug black (well,sometimes with a dollop of whipped cream if on hand). :)

    I'm glad you're still writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good to hear from you! It's been a while! How've you been? :)

      Delete
  2. Yum! Doesn't it just make you feel warm? I have some with me right now, too, sitting by the computer as I'm doing my homework. :)

    Thanks for continuing to follow our blog! We love to hear from y'all!

    -Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't drink coffee, but the jellybean's pretty good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, yeah I like the coffee jellybeans too! :)

    -Emmy

    ReplyDelete