About Me

My photo
Hi there! We are two sisters, Emily (Emmy) and Elizabeth (Libby). The Lord has blessed us beyond measure and we hope you will be blessed by this blog!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

School is in session!

Well folks, school has started! Hey there, Emmy here.

I survived my first week of sophomore year at Pikes Peak Christian School and I actually had a good week! My teachers are really nice and the classes are great! I'm taking World Literature, Chapel, New Testament Survey, Algebra 2, P.E., Introduction to Business, Chemistry, and World History.
 

Libby is at Harding, and will be starting her college classes tomorrow! Good luck, Libby! You can do it! 

We will keep you all updated on any school news or happenings.
Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment