About Me

My photo
Hi there! We are two sisters, Emily (Emmy) and Elizabeth (Libby). The Lord has blessed us beyond measure and we hope you will be blessed by this blog!

Friday, March 25, 2011

The End is Near!

No, this is not some post about the End Times, you can relax. :) The end I'm thinking about is graduation. At co-op today we took our Sr. group photo for the yearbook with our "Class of 2011" shirts and got our cap and gowns. I can't believe that in 3 months, my school career will be ended- but not my learning career. Such a drastic change like this will be weird, exciting and cool, but weird. As I get ready to "go out into the real world" (I really don't like that term, is it saying where I live now isn't real or something?!) I still haven't decided what I'm going to do yet about continuing education. I have too many choice, and time is running out. As I have been seeking God's guidance, another alternative came to my mind and I pray that it is His plan that has been revealed to me. It seems like it would be the perfect plan and I would get to do some great work for Him with my best friend! Like Dori says in Finding Nemo, "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming", I have to "Just keep praying, just keep praying"! With graduation approaching, and deadlines for notifying colleges about my choice I humbly ask for prayers that God will clearly make known to me the best route for my next steps in life.
Other noteworthy happenings, one of my very best friends is coming TOMORROW!  And the lovelyTexas bluebonnets are in bloom! Praise God! I think they are my favorite of His beautiful flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment