About Me

My photo
Hi there! We are two sisters, Emily (Emmy) and Elizabeth (Libby). The Lord has blessed us beyond measure and we hope you will be blessed by this blog!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

. Happy Thursday!

"Coming to Him as a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious, you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. (1Peter 2:4-5)"

Oh what a lovely day the Lord blessed us with today! All week it has been too warm for October.....until today! It was breezy outside and only reached 75 degrees- perfect fall weather if you ask me. If anyone is reading this, if you haven't guessed by now, I'm a newbie to blogging. I do not know how to add all those cool things to the side, I haven't figured out the configuration, and I'm pretty much confused! I usually also have lots of other things I need to be doing and just don't have the time to sit down and figure this puppy out. Hopefully this explains why the posts are few and far between, lacking in content, and why the blog is pretty boring. Maybe one of these days I'll get around to some real meaningful posts and gussy-ing up the place. But Tchus for now! (that's a casual goodbye in German ;P)

No comments:

Post a Comment